A new semi-multiscale fret arrangement has been adapted for this model, allowing for more natural ergonomics, and greater tone through increased and more even string tension, as well as allowing traditional hardware like floating tremolo systems to be used without compromise.
Designed for players of all genres, the Scarab will renew your creative passion.
Scarab custom shop highlights include:
- A recurved carve top with full-thickness 55mm/2.16” body
- 25.5-26.5” multiscale for improved ergonomics and intonation
- Deep tenon set-neck for improved sustain and stability
- AA All-Access 24 fret neck
- Available in tune-o-matic, Hipshot fixed, and floating tremolo bridge options
- Customisable control layouts including custom rhythm/treble switches with unique labeling like heaven & hell
- Innumerable choices of exotic timbers and unique finishes, including relic'd nitrocellulose for classic character, feel, and road-worn looks!